Friday, December 12, 2008

I would really really like my money back. Now, please!

My refundable deposit of GBP950 (USD1,520) is overdue from The Real World Rental Company http://www.realworldrental.co.uk/ and despite the several false assurances from the owner Robin Larkins and his wife Rachel Larkins that they would make the refund, I still haven't received a penny.

My emails remain unanswered, my telephone calls unreturned. I'm feeling annoyed. So I thought I'd join others who have been similarly treated by these people (and there are many), and share my experiences publicly on this blog, so that you can avoid renting anything through their so-called "Real World". (Should that be "Steal World"?)

Other staff at this "company", (it doesn't appear to be registered at Companies House, nor does it have a VAT registration, so perhaps other terms like "outfit", or "bucket shop" would be more suitable), appear to be complicit in the fraudulent activities. They would be called Noreen Kelly, Rebecca Hayes, Vicki Saunders and Emma somebody (Street?), (who used to live in Bangkok and worked for a hotel search company; hard to believe, but that like most of the things I was told, is probably untrue).

They screen calls, and so it's difficult to get Larkins. Oh, and I did mention this email answering thing seems a bit beyond their ken. "Bucket shop", "unprofessional", "incompetent", so far are the kinder epithets; it may get worse, as others stung by the Real World Rental Company have claimed fraud, and those in America "felony".

So Larkins both, Noreen, Rebecca, Vicki and Emma somebody: I WOULD REALLY LIKE MY MONEY BACK!

You, Noreen, Rebecca, Vicki and Emma would probably prefer to stay out of clink. So you probably also know what to do. I'm sure "Robbin' them blind" wont help you when the deep doodoo hits the proverbial. Details of where to report commercial fraud, tax evasion etc are available in the websites linked. Think about it girls.

2 comments:

fraudstar said...

Real World Rental Company
Robin Larkin
Rachel Larkins

These people are theives!
They take your deposit money and never return them back to you.

Do not use Real World Rental Company Robin Larkins, Rachel Larkins, ever!

dfwm said...

Well, thank you for coming forward. If you send me details we canof course devise a plan to bring that to fruition.